JDKP is a Java based Application, to download point data from your EQdkp Plus installation and transform it into a game-specific format.
It uses the Plus Exchange API from EQdkp Plus to export the point data from your local EQdkp Plus.
Currently, the following Game-Addons are supported:
- WoW GetDKP (Classic Lua)
You can add own transformations using the JDKP-API.
Requirements & Installation
- At least Java JRE 8 installed on your computer.
- If you have problems with Java 8, you can install Java SE, as Oracle does not distribute new JREs anymore.
- JDKP based on .jar-Files: download the file and execute the .jar-File
|JDKP||Required Java Version||Supported EQdkp Plus Versions||Download|
|JDKP 2.0 (Jar-File)||Java JRE 8||EQdkp Plus 0.7 - 2.3||Download|
|JDKP 2.0 (Jar-File)||Java SE 9 - 13||EQdkp Plus 0.7 - 2.3||Download|
- Remote - select your used protocol and insert the path of your EQdkp Plus installation
- User - Username, if the access to the point page is restricted (EQdkp Plus < 2.3)
- Pass - Password of the user, if the access to the point page is restricted (EQdkp Plus < 2.3)
- API-Token - Insert the API-Token from the Export-Data Adminpage, if access to the point page is restricted (EQdkp Plus > 2.2)
- Connection Timeout - Insert here an integer, if you have problems with the connection timeout. Default is 10 seconds.
- Format - Select the desired format of the output file
- Local - Insert output file
- Execute (optional)- Insert a path to an executable that should be called after transforming the data
For more information, please see this wiki article.
- WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
-> Just ignore this Warning, or create the Registry Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs (or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WoW6432Node\JavaSoft\Prefs when running 32bit Java on x64 system) using the RegistryEditor.
- Profiles (using JDKP 2.0)
-> As the old profiles are not compatible with JDKP 2.0, you have to delete the created profiles from the folder %userprofile%\jdkp\profiles
Our future Plans are discontinuing the JDKP on Java base, and bring the Plugins etc. to use directly the Plus Exchange API.