HINTS TO AGPL V3.0
This is a summary of the most important terms of the AGPL v3.0.
You are permitted:
- to use this software for commercial use
- to distribute this software
- to modify this software
You are required:
- to disclose the sourcecode of your complete application that uses EQdkp Plus, when you distribute your application
- to disclose the sourcecode of your complete application that uses EQdkp Plus, if you don't distribute it, but users are using the software via network ("Hosting", "SaaS")
- to remain the visible and unvisible Copyright Notices of this Project and to include a copy of the AGPL License at your application
- to indicate significant changes made to the code
- to held the author(s) of this software liable for any damages, the software is provided without warranty.
- to license your application under another license than the AGPL
The full license text of the AGPL v3.0 is available at the page of the Open Source Initiative.
If you need a less restrictive license for your project, maybe one of our commercial licenses if the right one for you.