The release of EQdkp Plus 2.4 contains some fixes and small improvements. We improved the integration of 3rd Party Login/Registration Providers. Therefore, the Oauth Redirection URLs have been changed from three to only one. You have to add the new Redirect URLs to your 3rd Party Login Provider like Facebook, Battle.net etc. For more information about the new Redirect URLs see this Wiki article. Also, the help messages at the settings fields will display the correct Redirect URL.
As PHP 5.6 is now outdated, we recommend upgrading to PHP 7.1
- php Version 7.1 and greater
- 64MB RAM for php, better 128MB
- zLib enabled (zip)
- safemode disabled (recommended, otherwise you can use the FTP-Mode)
- curl enabled
- fopen enabled
- autoload enabled
- openssl enabled (optional)
- On Windows Server increased ThreadStackSize to 8388608
Download EQdkp Plus 2.3.4:
Upgrade Instructions from EQdkp Plus 2.1/2.2.x:
- Download EQdkp Plus 2.3.4, extract the files and overwrite your existing 2.1/2.2 Installation
- Please read this article for upgrade instructions and tips for creating a test system
You will find the whole changelog at our Bugtracker.
- Extensions might need an update for 2.3. See this article
- Own Templates need a few adjustments. See CodeChanges for changes
- Updates Plugins and Templates are available at the Download section
If you like EQdkp Plus and our work, please think about supporting us.