The release of EQdkp Plus 2.3.7 contains a fix for 2.3.6, which prevented external connections when 'open_basedir' was set. To update to 2.3.7, you might have to apply manually this fix.
- php Version 7.1 and greater
- 64MB RAM for php, better 128MB
- zLib enabled (zip)
- safemode disabled (recommended, otherwise you can use the FTP-Mode)
- curl enabled
- fopen enabled
- autoload enabled
- openssl enabled (optional)
- On Windows Server increased ThreadStackSize to 8388608
Download EQdkp Plus 2.3.7:
Upgrade Instructions from EQdkp Plus 2.1/2.2.x:
- Download EQdkp Plus 2.3.7, extract the files and overwrite your existing 2.1/2.2 Installation
- Please read this article for upgrade instructions and tips for creating a test system
You will find the whole changelog at our Bugtracker.
- Extensions might need an update for 2.3. See this article
- Own Templates need a few adjustments. See CodeChanges for changes
- Updates Plugins and Templates are available at the Download section
If you like EQdkp Plus and our work, please think about supporting us.