template swtor css & lyout management

• Hi,

As you can see in the layout management some parts (green & yellow frame) of the second column (here in red frame) do not fit in the background frame (light blue frame):(

For the green frame : I found that it sould be in the eqdkp_swtor.css

CSS
    1. /*line 75*/
    2. .fixed_width .portal .second {
    3. /*repleced to make the list in layout management fit the background frame
    4. /*max-width: 1222px !important;*/
    5. max-width: 930px !important;
    6. width: 100%;
    7. }

I don't remember how that sould work ... there is 3 classes here :(

HTML
    1. <div class="second column no_third_column">

and no : no_third_column in the css
    perhaps if we add it and set again the max-width here it should be enought and cleaner ...

for the yellow frame it's the size of the input type="text" that sould be at 25 rather than 40 ;)

I will watch the others unfiting collumn and report them ;)

• This is something the style autor has to fix, not an issue of EQdkp Plus. We are just delivering the basic things, such CSS related things are up to the style author.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• This is something the style autor has to fix, not an issue of EQdkp Plus. We are just delivering the basic things, such CSS related things are up to the style author.

Ok I was thinking it was something like that. could you tell me where the size of the input is set? I search in all the files but I didn't find it :(
    perhaps as you better know the templating system you could help me fix that :rolleyes: