2.3.0.26 - Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded

• I'm getting these errors in my logs. Every now and then and it's happened to me on several occasions where I try to look at the points of our members.

ERROR: File: /var/www/html/dkp2/core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/member_attendance/pdh_r_member_attendance.class.php line: 158 Error Code: 1 Error String: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded

Mysql logs don't show anything. Apache logs don't give me anything to go by nor anything in syslog to figure out what is causing this. I use to have max_execution_time set to 30 seconds but as you can see it's now 60 seconds because of that particular issue. Do I need to up other php values to help with this?

I believe the error is thrown when it's trying to lookup lifetime attendance of members. We have some members with over 6000 raids under their belt and an average raid consists of 50+ people which we normally add about 6 raids on average per raid night. I moved the lifetime attendance for now from the default points page to keep multiple people looking up lifetime attendance.

• https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/c…d51bfd4e2427fffec51005036

You can try the changed files. They should improve the calculation of the Raid attendance.

But having over 7000 raids in just one multi dkp pool is a heavy load for the system... You should think about using more MultiDKP Pools or Consolidating Events. 2.3 has added a function for this, but I currently have improved it at Git.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• And you are sure that the second calculation is correct?

Both versions are using a different cache file. I saw an error which does not delete the cache files on the new version, but in the calculation has nothing changed, just the caching.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal