Unable to Change Main Character, add additional Characters

• After Upgrading from 2.3 RC6 to RC7 om My Everquest 2 Installation of EQDKP (http://requiem.deathinc.net)

Users are unable to Change there Main Characters, or add new characters to their account.

If you attempt to add a new character all others are removed and only the one character that you selected is present

in the users account, and only that character is able to be selected for raids.

I will note that the characters still show in Administration Panel>Characters>Character Management.

I enabled debugging, but did not see anything worthy of note, nor was there anything in the log files.

I did change Templates to see if that may have been the issue but it was not.

I repaired / Optimized MySQL Tables - No Change.

I rolled back EQDKP-Plus RC7 to RC6

Everything (With the exception of inserting content into Mass Mail performed through Administration Panel) Functions correctly.

users are once again able to Change their Main Characters and Add additional characters to their account.

I did make a backup of the database and Installation before rolling back to EQDKP RC6

So if needed I can set up a subdomain and install this back up to if you need to research it.

Info Prior to Rollback:

EQdkp-Plus
    Installed version FILE: 2.3.0.26, DB: 2.3.0.26
    Database name db701922372
    Table prefix eqdkp23_
    EQdkp started at 11.12.17 11:11 pm
    Server
    PHP Version 7.0.29 Detailed PHP Information
    Register Globals Off
    CURL On (7.38.0)
    Fopen On
    MySQL Version Client (mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b5c5906d452ec590732a93b051f3827e02749b83 $)
    Server (5.5.59-0+deb7u1-log)
    Database Size 2.04 MB