Character, raid, item deletion all combined?

• Very confused here. Went into Admin panel>characters>character management>clicked on an inactive person and deleted the person. Every raid that guy had ever attended was also deleted, for everyone on the DKP website including all items that were uploaded for every single raid. Lost months and months of raids/items/dkp. What's going on? I don't have a current backup so I cannot restore to where I was but, can you never delete a character without losing EVERYTHING?

Please shed some light on this for me

• I have double checked the code, and also tried it out. It was not possible to delete anything more than the items, adjustments of the char and also his raid attendances. No raids etc. got lost.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• The raids still exist in the system, but are no longer being accounted for. All DKP earned by all characters for those raids are not being added into totals and all DKP spent for items is not being subtracted, it was just all removed. When the character was deleted there were drastic changes in all DKP values. When I look in the General Admin>View Logs it has logs for all the raids being deleted and all items on every raid. I don't know. Here's a screenshot of that.

• Of course the items of the deleted character gets deleted. But raids, raid-values do not get touched.

But is 2.2.12 still your EQdkp Plus version? We don't provide updates for fun ;)

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• The character did not get any items. It was items given to all other characters who used DKP. All DKP earned by other characters as well. Not just this one character.

And yes, I am going to update, I just wanted to see if this could be resolved before doing that.

• Was the deleted character Strath, ID 398? If yes, than take a look at the deletion times. The items have been deleted before the char was deleted, means that both has been deleted independently.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• If you take a look at the code https://github.com/EQdkpPlus/c…h_w_member.class.php#L198 you will see that the log entry for deleting the char is created on top, before the items etc. will get deleted.

I just can say that I cannot find any problem at the current source code which might cause such a problem.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• How exactly did you delete the character? Did you use the checkbox, and then using the menu on the button?

Or did you go into the history, selected everything, deleted everything before you deleted the char? Because deleting things from the history really deletes the selected things, as the complete raid etc., as this was your exact problem the last time.

When deleting chars, simply select the checkbox and use the menu at the bottom to delete the selected chars. The items etc. will automatically be deleted.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• I attached this picture to try and explain better. The top picture is current raids that exist. The next bar is from the View Logs which shows the most recent raid that had been deleted, I click on that log and further information shows. That raid was the only raid that "Strath" attended on 01.08.2017 and was the only one deleted. The other raids for that day are still intact. This goes on for a 2-3 month period where only the very particular raids where he attended are deleted. There is no possible way to go through and figure out every single one and delete simultaneously.

• This is the right way, and this does not affect other raid attendances or items of other users.

Unfortunately, as I cannot reproduce any problem here, I am not able to give any additional help.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal