Exiting Maint Mode

• Hey guys,

I wanted to again thank you all for the work you do on this excellent product.

I have moved on from my previous setup where someone else did the hosting. I have had to buy a new domain, and hosting and I chose to go with Godaddy and windows hosting (seeing that I am a windows admin stay with what you know right =)). I have the software all installed database configured etc. My issue is I cannot get out of maintenance mode. I go to the tool, click close maint mode the page refreshes and it is still in Maint mode. Can you guys point me in the right direction of what you need to help out?

I do see this on the php error, not sure if that help any.

WARNING:

File: G:\PleskVhosts\gukoff.online\eqdkp\core\data_handler\plus_datahandler.class.php

Line: 221

Error Code: 2

Error String: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../core/data_handler/includes/modules/read/pdh_r_generic.class.php/pdh_r_pdh_r_generic.class.php.class.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (G:/PleskVhosts//gukoff.online\;C:\Windows\Temp\)

• You should disable the open basedir restriction, as it seams not to work. Or add the EQdkp Plus location. For more information: https://secure.php.net/manual/…core.php#ini.open-basedir

The maintenance mode also activated itself, if there is an error with the Filehandler, means that you have set wrong FTP credentials, or the data-Folder is not writable.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• Hey GodMod,

From what I read those instructions cover area of php that I don't have that type of access to (shared infra), and using IIS, unless I am missing something. As for the FTP creds. I am copying and pasting the cred right over from keepass so I know they work, and the folder has all the right permissions. Maybe I just need to look for either a dedicated host, or a dkp hosting site.