Character lifetime % issue

• Is there a way to adjust the first raid attendance of a player? When raids are added usually after the fact any new player added will get a start time of when they were added to data base. If said player raids in 3 events and those raids were time marked prior to actual data entry they get credit for events prior to their start time.

This is an example, this player has attended 7 events but his first 3 events aren't included in the lifetime events as they were entered and backdated to actual raid start time.

175% (7/4)
  • Cannot reproduce that.

I have created raids and char in this timelime:

raid1 | character | raid2

Livetime Raid attendance shows 100% (2/2) as expected. The module takes the data of the first raid. If this is not available, the char creation date will be used.

Viele Grüße,
    GodMod

Bitte sendet mir keine unaufgeforderten Support-PNs. | Please don't send me unwanted support-PMs.
    Du willst dich bei mir bedanken: | You want to thank me:

Amazon Wishlist | PayPal

• Ok I manually did this to test again, I entered a raid and made a new character and changed the time of the raid back 10 hours. Mind you I did this twice and got same result only changing the time of the raid from the time that is displayed when you enter the event 07.02.18 13:43 to 07.02.18 03:43.

Gave me both these results

Code
    1. MultiDKP Poolname Earned Spent Adjustment Current Raids (30 days) Raids (60 days) Raids (90 days) Raids (lifetime)
    2. Default 0 0 0 0 3% (1/37) 1% (1/78) 1% (1/122) 0% (1/0)
    Default 1 0 0 1 3% (1/36) 1% (1/77) 1% (1/121) 0% (1/0)

Now if I changed the time of the raid to 07.02.18 14:43 one hour ahead of where it was first input I get the proper results

Code
    1. MultiDKP Poolname Earned Spent Adjustment Current Raids (30 days) Raids (60 days) Raids (90 days) Raids (lifetime)
    2. Default 0 0 0 0 3% (1/37) 1% (1/78) 1% (1/122) 100% (1/1)

I know see where in SQL file member creation date is but I don't wish to be messing around there and maybe having a member creation date in profile would help.

• The lifetime percentages are 0% (1/0) when I change the hour of the raids backwards from the time I am entering it. If I change the time even one minute behind I get the lifetime of 0% (1/0). Only when time is not changed or put a future time in does it report correctly 100% (1/1)

We are backdating the raids at the time of entry to reflect the times we took the raid dumps thus encountering the issue of lifetime raid percentages not being accurate.

The fix for this is for us to not change the time entries of the raids and move on or if an easier way to adjust the member creation date.

Can't get a higher percentage if you are dividing by 0 liefetiem raids