Lineage 2 classic branch of professions

• Good day

Our community plays in Lineage 2 classic and we need a branch of professions old, not the same as in the main version of the game. When you try to put the characters in the current profession, nothing happens, the status of the profession is unknown. Perhaps there is a plugin or what do we need to change in the ranks and fields of the profile so that everything is as we need? I really need help on this issue. For translation from Russian, google translate is used, sorry, if it was expressed as something wrong.

• Hey Guy,

the translation works perfect, no problem to get to know your problem.

Hm I guess there are 2 possible ways to solve the problem.

1) changching the classes.php of the gamefile

2) use the Gamebuilder to make a suitable version for the "old" LINEAGE II

So I am not comfortable to change the classes.php I would choose to build the Game using theGamebuilder. This covers the basich things like races , Classes professions - so which races can use which classes, etc. There it helps to write down the Races and the mating classes. It's worth to have a look at it.

Or maybe someone else could help you out with tzhe needed skills.

Приветствия
    Cheers Franky

Maybe it is russian ? a kind of :-D

Эй Парень,

перевод работает идеально, нет проблем, чтобы узнать вашу проблему.

Хм, я думаю, есть 2 возможных способа решить эту проблему.

1) изменение классов.на php файл

2) Используйте Gamebuilder, чтобы сделать подходящую версию для" старой " LINEAGE II

Поэтому мне неудобно менять классы.php я бы выбрал для сборки игры с помощью theGamebuilder. Это охватывает базовые вещи , такие как расы, классы профессий - так что расы могут использовать какие классы и т. д. Там он помогает записывать расы и брачные классы. Стоит на это взглянуть.

Или, может быть, кто - то другой мог бы помочь вам с необходимыми навыками.