The first open beta of EQdkp Plus 2.3 contains as well as fixes new features:
- User can delete their own account at their user settings
- Portal modules can be embedded using iframes (beta)
- And much more small fixes and improvements
- php Version 5.6 and greater
- 64MB RAM for php, better 128MB
- zLib enabled (zip)
- safemode disabled (recommended, otherwise you can use the FTP-Mode)
- curl enabled
- fopen enabled
- autoload enabled
- openssl enabled (optional)
- On Windows Server increased ThreadStackSize to 8388608
Download EQdkp Plus 2.3.0 Beta 2:
Warning: beta versions are not stable versions and should be used as a testystem, never as a productive system. Instructions for creating a test system can be found here.
Upgrade Instructions from EQdkp Plus 2.1/2.2.x:
- Download EQdkp Plus 2.3.0 Beta 1, extract the files and overwrite your existing 2.1/2.2 Installation
- Please read this article for upgrade instructions and tips for creating a test system
You will find the whole changelog at our Bugtracker.
- Extensions might need an update for 2.3. See this article
- Own Templates need a few adjustments. See CodeChanges for changes
- Updates Plugins and Templates are available at the Download section
If you like EQdkp Plus and our work, please think about supporting us.